Known as "the can with thousands of uses,"
WD-40® protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture, and lubricates just about anything. WD-40 is also great when it comes to removing grease, grime, rust, and other marks from most surfaces.
The Five Basic Functions
LUBRICATES: WD-40's lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts.
REMOVES: WD-40 gets under grease, grime, and gunk. WD-40 non-aerosol formulas also dissolve adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers, and excess bonding material.
PROTECTS: WD-40 protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements.
PENETRATES: WD-40 loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts.
DISPLACES MOISTURE: Because WD-40 displaces moisture, it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits.
For more information, please visithttp://www.wd40.com
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.
Use WD-40 To:
1. Lube a shovel. Spray WD-40 on a shovel, spading fork, hoe or garden trowel. The soil slides right off—especially helpful when digging in clay.
2. Clean tile. The spray removes spilled mascara, nail polish, paint and scuff marks from tile floors, and also help you wipe away grime from the grout lines. Clean up with soapy water.
3. Scrub stains from stainless steel sinks.
4. Unstick gum. A squirt makes it easier to pull gum out of carpet and even hair. It's better than cutting out the gum and leaving patchy carpet or a bad haircut.
5. Soften leather. Oil can help break in a stiff leather tool belt.
6. Free stuck LEGOs. Your kids will thank you.
7. Erase crayon. When crayon ends up on toys, flooring, furniture, painted walls, wallpaper, windows, doors, and television screens. Spray on WD-40 and wipe it off.
8. Prevent flowerpots from sticking when stacked together.
9. Get rid of rust. Spray and rub away rust from circular saw and hacksaw blades. It can also clean blades of tar and other gunk.
10. Remove goo. Unstick gooey residue from price tags, duct tape, and stickers.