Magicshine MJ-900 Front Bike Light, MTB| Urban Cycling, Road Cycling, Scootering,Outdoor Adventure
1200 lumens cost-friendly light | Compact design | Low power indicator
- Newly designed with advanced cooling through the new thermally managed fins the Magicshine MJ-900 weighs just 55g plus the battery at 130g with a run time of over 10 hours on the lowest setting!
- The MJ-900 comes with a tiny 2.6Ah battery as standard, perfect for keeping weight and costs down. The battery indicator for this light shows red once the battery is below 30% charge. Please note, it does not use the same system as our other lights by turning through the colour changes to indicate 75%, 50% and 25% useage.
- The Magicshine MJ-900 has a beam angle of 20 degrees, so slightly wider than the MJ-858, with a thoroughly decent beam throw that much higher priced lights would be envious of. A great little light for the road.
- Light source: 1×CREE XM-L2
- Luminous flux: 1200LM
- Shell material Aluminum alloy and plastic Surface treatment
- Switch: Top Click Switch
- Working modes: Hi – Low – Strobe
- Battery: 2×18650 Li-ion batteries (7.4V 2.6AH)
- Power indicator: In Button
- Runtime: 2.6 hours @ 100% brightness
- Waterproof: IPX4
- Size: L45×W33×H38mm
- Warranty: 6 months(Terms and Conditions Apply)